If you’ve ever thought about looking into franchise opportunities, the idea might have seemed quite daunting. Research, paperwork, and sleepless nights; all in the hopes of living out your dream and enjoying the things you love the most. While the process to owning a franchise does come with its fair share of work, Maui Wowi breaks it down into seven easy to follow steps to get you on the path to business ownership. Throughout the process, our objective is to provide you with as much information as you need to make an educated decision about your future, while supporting you through the journey.
Introduction –You’ve shown us you’re interested in this crazy, fun, and exciting concept we call Maui Wowi and now it’s time to get started!
- We schedule a phone call to get better acquainted with each other and find out what it is you’re looking for in a franchise.
- You will learn more about the franchise system, the ‘ohana, and explore the various opportunities and flexible business models that are available to you.
- Identify the next steps in our mutual investigation to create transparency and ensure you are comfortable with your decision.
The FDD – The legal stuff. During this time you will receive the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD for short). The FDD is an important part of the education process and provides you with everything you need to know about becoming a Maui Wowi franchise owner!
- We will talk through this together and discuss important highlights, answer any questions, and begin reviewing financial options to see if this is a viable opportunity.
Financial Tools – Now that you have a foundation of information from our conversations and a solid understanding of the FDD, it’s time to step-it-up! This stage of the process is all about you and your goals.
- Understand the financial tools that are provided.
- Begin building your business plan and outlining your goals.
The Validation Process – Don’t just take our word for it. Hear it from the people who matter most…our ‘Ohana!
- Understand first-hand why other franchisees selected Maui Wowi Hawaiian.
- Discuss key benefits of our franchise concept including support, training and collaboration.
- Determine if Maui Wowi is the right fit for you!
Start Final Steps and Discovery Day! We believe in doing business face-to-face and that seeing is believing.
- You will visit Denver, Colorado and walk through the offices to meet the “Mainland Team” who is working to support you every step of the way. There is also a visit to our vendors, and so much more.
The Peer Review Process – As part of the mutual investigation, we want to make sure you are the right fit for us as well. You will get to talk to a group of franchise owners who are part of our ‘ohana and Franchise Advisory Council (FAC) and have helped build Maui Wowi into the success it is today.
- Get to know you, your background, and your business plan.
- Vote of confidence from your peers to embark on the final step of becoming a business owner.
The Executive Interview – Congratulations on having what it takes to get to the final step in the process…This is Game Day!
- Final interview with the Executive Team to review your qualifications, determination and passion to be awarded a franchise!
- Based on a great interview and all the homework you have completed throughout the past six steps, a final decision is made and the agreement is signed.
Welcome to the ‘ohana!
With the proper guidance, research, and support, the goal of becoming a franchise owner is closer than you think. Take the first step towards the life you want to live.